Each of our business partners have been carefully selected. They are the South Coast’s leaders in their industry and are accredited by the relevant organisations .
- Angler’s Rest Waterfront Cabins, Boat & Kayak Hire was established in the 1920s as a timber shop to service what was at the time NSW’s 2nd largest port – Greenwell Point. Over the generations Angler’s Rest has grown into a much loved seaside getaway providing 4 star accommodation and friendly service at an affordable price.
- Kennedy’s Tours was established in 1935 and provide 5 star luxury coach travel as well as knowledgeable, professional drivers that are focused on customer service.
- Crooked River Wines was established in 1998 and is now the regions biggest and best grape growing wine making Vineyard. Here, you will love pairing some of the taste sensations prepared by Master Chef Coop Woodstone with some of the regions best wines. Also on offer is a wine makers tour.
- Jervis Bay Kayak & Paddle Sports Co was established in 1995 by Ross Boardman and leads the way in all facets of paddle sports including Kayaking Tours and Outdoor Education.
- Jervis Bay Wild leads the way in water based eco cruises with the biggest and best fleet of vessels along with an unsurpassed track record in exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Shoalhaven Zoo is an icon that is run by another local legend – Nick Schilko who has transformed Shoalhaven Zoo into the South Coast’s favourite activity and learning playground.