South Coast Tours
The South Coast’s spectacular scenery, fresh air and crystal clear waters will take your breath away.
South Coast Tours combines years of experience from the South Coast’s peak tourism operators to deliver the very best travel experiences to you.
A South Coast Tour begins with expert knowledge and friendly service in Sydney the moment you step onto one of our luxury coaches or vans. Travel through the Royal National Park, along Grand Pacific Drive and over Sea Cliff Bridge. Wander through pristine rainforests, beaches, rivers and valleys.
Indulge in fresh gourmet food, wine tastings and seafood. Explore Jervis Bay by kayak or eco-cruise and go for a walk on the whitest sand in the world – sand so clean that it squeaks!
Learn about our Indigenous culture and local history, while exploring Booderee National Park and Cape St George Lighthouse.
Enjoy your overnight stays in beautiful waterfront holiday accommodation in the quiet fishing village of Greenwell Point. Go for a walk along the foreshore, or an early morning kayak. Fish from one of the jetties or pontoons or just sit back, relax and enjoy your view, some peace and quiet.
Cuddle a koala and get up close and personal to our wallabies and wombats at Shoalhaven Zoo or for the more adventurous, climb like a monkey on a Trees Adventure. On the return trip do a spot of shopping at one of our historic country towns.
Each of our business partners have been carefully selected and are the South Coast’s leader in their industry.
- Angler’s Rest was established in the 1920s as a timber shop to service what was at the time NSW’s 2nd largest port – Greenwell Point. Over the generations Angler’s Rest has grown into a much loved seaside getaway providing 4 star accommodation and friendly service at an affordable price.
- Kennedy’s Tours was established in 1935 and provide 5 star luxury coach travel as well as knowledgeable, professional drivers that are focused on customer service.
- Crooked River Wines was established in 1998 and is now the regions biggest and best grape growing wine making Vineyard. Here, you will love pairing some of the taste sensations prepared by Master Chef Coop Woodstone with some of the regions best wines. Also on offer is a wine makers tour.
- Jervis Bay Kayak and Paddle Sports Co was established in 1995 by Ross Boardman and leads the way in all facets of paddle sports including Kayaking Tours and Outdoor Education.
- Jervis Bay Wild leads the way in water based eco cruises with the biggest and best fleet of vessels along with an unsurpassed track record in exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Shoalhaven Zoo is an icon that is run by another local legend – Nick Schilko who has transformed Shoalhaven Zoo into the South Coast’s favourite activity and learning playground.